The Wiley Protocol for Men
The Wiley Protocol for Men is the first truly circannual protocol in that it covers a yearly rhythm of both Men’s Testosterone and DHEA through the seasonal adjustment of the dosing.
- Based on 8 day Sun cycles of magnetic fields.
- Consists of Rhythmic dosing of Testosterone and DHEA color-coded syringes in burgundy and pale blue
- The Men’s rhythm is based on 4 day Sun cycles, not Moon rhythms like the WP for Women.
- The Men’s Protocol is based on Magnetism, not Light.
- The DHEA is only applied in the morning when men’s androgens normally peak. DHEA provokes an androgen receptor quicker and lowers estrogen reception.
- Dose elevations occur every 4 days, not every 3 like with women, to allow DHEA to create more receptors for testosterone.
The WP for Men is a dual therapy consisting of both Men’s Testosterone and DHEA, just like the WP for Women always consists of Estradiol and Progesterone.
It is IMPERATIVE that the proper dosage be dispensed for its respective month.
- The Basic dosage of Men’s Testosterone and the Basic dosage of DHEA are intended for “Winter” (December, January, February).
- The +25% dosage of Men’s Testosterone and the +1 dosage of DHEA are intended for “Spring” (March, April, May).
- The +50% dosage of Men’s Testosterone and the +2 dosage of DHEA are intended for “Summer” (June, July, August).
- The +75% dosage of Men’s Testosterone and the +3 dosage of DHEA are intended for “Fall” (September, October, November).
The Pharmacy only fills one season at a time.
- For example: a man starting in February will only receive 1 bag of Men’s Testosterone and 1 bag of DHEA, both in the Basic dosage. This is because February is the end of the “Winter” (Basic) dosing regimen while March through May are part of the “Spring” (+25%) dosing regimen.